YOU CAN CLAIM YOUR $100 REBATE FOR NETBALL
Below is some information on how to redeem the Active Kids voucher.
- The Active Kids Voucher can only be redeemed once per child
- The voucher cannot be split over several applications, and will have to be used in its entirety at the time of use, any unused portion is forfeited
- The programs which it is applied to must run for a minimum of eight weeks
- The child applying for the voucher must be enrolled in school (Kindergarten to Year 12, including the home-schooling system). Or enrolled in a secondary education such as TAFE NSW, for those early school leavers who are still under 18 years of age.
- The voucher will be available to be used from its release (31st of January 2018) to the end of the calendar year (31st of December 2018). If it is not used after this date, the value of the voucher will expire and will not be valid for use in 2019.
- Go onto the Active Kids Voucher website and apply for a voucher
Once you have your voucher go onto the SHNA website
1. select 2018 winter registrations,
2. choose your club
3. follow the prompts to login and register.
4. When you get to the payment option if you are choosing to use your voucher with netball then type in your voucher number.
5. Continue through to registration payment options which will calculate your registration costs (including your $100 refund)
* Please note that for registrations your age is the age you turn this year 2018